Autor Tema: SUPERHEROES 2013 - 2020  (Pročitano 26134 puta)

Dzoni

• Pol: Muškarac
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: SUPERHEROES 2013 - 2015
« Odgovor #120 poslato: Decembar 16, 2015, 11:42:06:posle podne »
Ime, ovaj simpatični Hulk ima prekrasnu frizuru za tvoj sigfig!

Ima on već tu frizuru i to u smeđoj boji, baš u onoj koja mu i treba.

dugme

• Administrator
  • Štedite struju, imaćete više novca za LEGO.
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #121 poslato: Decembar 17, 2015, 10:04:04:posle podne »

slika iz nemackog kataloga
« Poslednja izmena: Decembar 17, 2015, 10:10:29:posle podne dugme »

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #122 poslato: Decembar 17, 2015, 11:20:09:posle podne »
Čekaj, jel ovaj džinovski Ant Man brick built?

SithLord

• The Sith believed that conflict was the only true!
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #123 poslato: Decembar 17, 2015, 11:22:53:posle podne »
Aha  :grin2:

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #124 poslato: Decembar 17, 2015, 11:30:00:posle podne »
 ^-^

SithLord

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #125 poslato: Decembar 18, 2015, 12:35:31:pre podne »
Bukvalno ta reakcija  :laugh:

lesa0208

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #126 poslato: Decembar 18, 2015, 03:08:09:posle podne »
pfff ali ja moram nabaviti sveeeeee  :laugh: :'(

Sale

• Član kluba (redovni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #127 poslato: Decembar 18, 2015, 04:29:48:posle podne »
Hehehe, lepo je to čuti Ime, da te trese ta sakupljačka groznica :party:
I only work in black.
And sometimes in very, very dark...black!

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #128 poslato: Januar 25, 2016, 04:08:03:pre podne »
10724 Batman and Superman vs. Lex Luthor - £19.99
This Juniors set contains a small section of the Batcave along with a new Batmobile and a tracked tank for Lex Luthor. The tank is the most interesting model of the three, consisting of caterpillar tracks on the lower half and two poseable arms at the top which are mounted on a turntable allowing the entire structure to rotate. Green and purple are the most prominent colours and some trans-bright green pieces are included too, much like 6862 Superman vs Power Armour Lex. The Batmobile is very similar to that in 10672 Batman: Defend the Batcave but the colour scheme is a little more attractive on this occasion as the vehicle is decorated with some trans-light blue elements.

Superman, Batman and Lex Luthor are included. While Batman features a dark azure cape and cowl like in 10672 Batman: Defend the Batcave, Lex Luthor wears his armoured suit which is very much like that in 30164 Lex Luthor, although I think the torso printing might have been slightly updated. Superman appears in his comic book garb and his legs are not dual-moulded.

76054 Scarecrow’s Harvest of Fear - £59.99
Scarecrow has undergone a dramatic redesign since he last appeared in 10937 Arkham Asylum Breakout and now resembles the design seen in Batman: The Animated Series. His hat and scruffy hair are represented using the Wacky Witch’s hair piece from the Monster Collectable Minifigures in dark tan. This might be my favourite minifigure of the entire summer range!

The other minifigures are fantastic as well. Batman appears in his anti-gas garb along with Blue Beetle, Killer Moth and a generic farmer. Blue Beetle has a new neck attachment and wears the same wings as Beetle from 76005 Spider-Man: Daily Bugle Showdown while Killer Moth features the Fairy’s wings in orange along with a brand new helmet element.

Batman comes complete with a new Batcopter. This version of the vehicle features blue highlights and is designed quite differently to that in 76011 Batman: Man-Bat Attack but is about the same size. Meanwhile, Scarecrow is riding a combine harvester which is decorated in reddish brown to match its villainous driver and the farmer has a little red tractor. The combine harvester is approximately ten studs wide and twelve studs long so is not huge but it looks superb and the combine rotates as the vehicle moves which is a fun feature.

76055 Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash - £69.99
It has been noted that 76053 Gotham City Cycle Chase includes Harley Quinn and Deadshot, two characters who will be appearing in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. This set continues that trend as Katana and Captain Boomerang minifigures are included along with Batman, a Killer Croc bigfig and Red Hood. Unfortunately the helmet is printed on the head rather than being moulded separately so you cannot unmask him to reveal Jason Todd, although the printed head looks splendid nonetheless.

Killer Croc does not have an opening mouth but is otherwise akin to his appearance in the LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham video game while Captain Boomerang is armed with a pair of new boomerang elements. His torso printing looks absolutely superb and is very accurate to more recent incarnations of the character.

Killer Croc’s watercraft is decorated with a large crocodile head at the bow and a tail at the stern. The jaws of the crocodile’s mouth open and close as the vessel moves along and the tail can thrash from side to side. Strangely, Batman opposes Killer Croc with his Bat Tank which seems like an unsuitable vehicle for a sewer. This model is reminiscent of 7706 Mobile Defence Tank and is about the same size as that set, although it is predominantly black as you would expect of a Batman vehicle. The entire front section can be raised to form a battering ram, completely changing the profile of the tank and turning it into something resembling a bulldozer!

-

The DC Super Heroes sets are hugely impressive in my opinion. The minifigures are all based on their New 52 incarnations and all look absolutely fantastic. The models are also of a high standard, particularly in 76054 Scarecrow's Harvest of Fear. This is, without a doubt, my favourite DC Super Heroes wave yet.

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: SUPERHEROES 2013 - 2016
« Odgovor #129 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 04:34:31:posle podne »

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #130 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 07:40:21:posle podne »
Ovaj set bi komotno mogao da se zove i "Kupite dva komada za ceo most i prodajte figurice na eBayu da otplatite drugi"

duke

• Član kluba (redovni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #131 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 08:24:48:posle podne »
Ovaj set bi komotno mogao da se zove i "Kupite dva komada za ceo most i prodajte figurice na eBayu da otplatite drugi"

:grin2:

Nemoj da ti bude kao i meni kad sam iskomentarisao pred jednim dizajnerom da sam kupio Chimu samo zbog velike figure

bnesty

• Član kluba (redovni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #132 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 08:26:41:posle podne »
Ako je ovo reissue  ovog seta

iskreno bolje da se nisu trudili.

E sad ovaj most izgleda kao iz Mad Max, ako je to bila ideja nije loše ispalo. Šalu na stranu, deluje kao neki svemirski brod sa pistom za poletanje. Fale samo motori  :laugh:

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #133 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 01:04:15:pre podne »

SithLord

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #134 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 04:20:54:pre podne »
Ali zasto su super-herojski setovi sve bolji i bolji?  :'(
Kako ispratiti sve tooooo  :bored: