Autor Tema: Friends 2012 - 2019  (Pročitano 20375 puta)

dugme

• Administrator
  • Pol: Muškarac
  • Štedite struju, imaćete više novca za LEGO.
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: Friends 2012 - 2015
« Odgovor #120 poslato: April 24, 2015, 03:58:32:pre podne »

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #121 poslato: Maj 18, 2015, 10:56:54:posle podne »

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #122 poslato: Maj 21, 2015, 04:16:58:pre podne »
pojavio se novi polybag

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #123 poslato: Avgust 06, 2015, 06:38:43:posle podne »
Novi setovi

Birthday Party (41110) – EUR 19.99
Party Train (41111) – EUR 9.99
Emma Inventor’s Workshop (41115) – EUR 9.99
Olivia’s Expedition Car (41116) – EUR 14.99
Popstar TV Studio (41117) – EUR 24.99
Heartlake Supermarket (41118) – EUR 34.99
Heartlake Cupcake Cafe (41119) – EUR 39.99
Archery Adventure Camp (41120) – EUR 9.99
Rafting Adventure Camp (41121) – EUR 29.99
Livi Pop Star Villa (41135) – EUR 54.99

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #124 poslato: Novembar 24, 2015, 01:24:31:pre podne »

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #125 poslato: Decembar 17, 2015, 11:25:04:posle podne »
Untitled by carlboettcher, on Flickr

Kako je dobra ova nova kuća na drvetu/kamp! Dušu dala za neko dečije igralište u City-ju (čak ne smeta ni boja tobogana).

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #126 poslato: Januar 25, 2016, 04:06:02:pre podne »
Juniors Friends
There's a new line of Juniors sets with Friends mini-dolls, introductory sets for younger builders. If you buy all three, you get all five main Friends characters.

10726 Stephanie's Horse Carriage, £8.99
Consists of a small two-wheeled gig/cart attached to a horse and a small stable build. Contains Stephanie minidoll.

10727 Emma's Ice Cream Truck, £17.99
Includes Emma and Andrea. The truck has a huge all-in-one pink base to which you just have to attach the wheels. I understand this is good for Junior builders but I still died a little inside at the sight of it. The set as a whole is nice though. There are cool yellow and pink 1x2 curved bows as a canopy over the serving window, and next to the window a 1x4x3 panel with a lovely pattern of ice creams which I think must be printed as this is a Juniors set (they don't do stickers). There's a picnic table build as well. And a little dog too!

10728 Mia's Clinic
As to price I can't read my scribble very clearly here I'm afraid :-(

Includes Mia and Olivia. The clinic is predominantly in cool yellow and medium azure. There's also a little vet's car. The set includes a lot of animals: a turtle, a cat, a hedgehog, a bunny and a baby bunny.

Out of the three, the ice cream truck was my favourite despite the massive moulded base.

Friends, general
41123 Foal Washing Station, £8.99
Includes Emma and a foal. There is a small stable build with a washing hose attached to wash the horse.

41124 Puppy Daycare, £24.99
Includes Mia and Andrea, a pug and what I was told is a "new husky" but in fact appears to be a recolour of the previously used fox mould. The main build includes a pamper area and is in various tones of purple/lavender. Outside there is a playground and an obstacle course. I spotted a few 1x1 round tiles with a paw print which are quite cute.

41125 Vet Horse Trailer, £34.99
Includes Olivia and Sophie and a usual Friends horse but with a new grey "dappled" print. There is a large new dark blue horse blanket piece in flexible rubber. The car pulling the trailer is in medium azure; the bottom part of the trailer is medium lavender and the rest is white.

41126 Heartlake Horse Riding Club, £49.99
Includes Stephanie and Mia and I think two horses - there was definitely at least one, which had a dappled white pattern.
There are two stables and above these there is a dining area and a sleeping area. On the ground floor next to the stables there is a changing/bathroom area.

41131 Friends Advent Calendar, £19.99
Looks like a fairly traditional range of models overall. More "indoors" focused than this year I think. It includes the "husky" as mentioned above. I don't recall seeing any festive minidolls on display here.

Friends Amusement Park
41127 Arcade, £12.99
Includes Mia.
3 little sideshow-type games: a basketball and hoop throwing game, a "water" shooting game (stud shooter) with three round targets, a hitting game with a mallet and a frog to whack!

41128 Space Ride, £17.99
Includes Olivia. There are three small space jets in which minidolls can be seated and which rotate in a merry-go-round style ride. It's quite cool. I think the colours included some purple and trans green accents.
There also an ice cream cart.

41129 Hot Dog Stand, £24.99
Includes Stephanie and Nate. Nate apparently will come with a Hot Dog suit similar to that used with the Collectable Minifigure but this was not on display so I can't describe it in more detail.
The hot dog stand is in fact a van in the shape of a hot dog in a bun, so it is predominantly tan with red 2x2 round and finial bricks sticking out at each end to represent the sausage!
There is a small canopy over the serving window (which of course displays the new hot dog bun piece) and in fact on top of the van there is a little seating area.
As well as the van there is a small addition in the form of a trans clear panel with a sticker showing two people with a blank area for the face, as a kind of photo opportunity for minidolls to stand behind. The lady explaining the set to me said that comedy elements like this tested well with the young girls during product research.

41133 Bumper Cars
I've neglected to note the price here, sorry!
Includes Olivia and Matthew
There is a square enclosure with two different coloured bumper cars - one was definitely pink. In addition the set includes a ride similar to the Rameses Revenge at Chessington, apparently called a "top spin" ride, with Technic cogs so as to provide the spin mechanism. The set also has a candyfloss stand and a ticket office.

41130 Rollercoaster, £89.99
Includes Andrea, Emma, Matthew and Maya.
Seeing the price and title of this set might get you all excited - "a £90 rollercoaster set, Wow!" - but I had reasonably low expectations of the set and was thus not too disappointed with what we're getting. The set actually includes a coaster, a vertical drop ride that reuses the threaded fireman's pole from the Ghostbusters HQ, and a Ferris wheel with 6 gondolas.

The rollercoaster itself is a single loop with one incline and one drop, both fairly shallow. At the drop there is an overhead gantry to take the obligatory photo of the minidolls as they descend! There is no motorisation, the cars are just pushed around the medium azure track, but the car of the coaster has a light brick at the front which illuminates when a minidoll is seated in the car.

There is a turnstile at the entrance and a counter with 1x1 ticket tiles, printed with a star.

In general, I really like these sets, they somehow have a fairly retro vibe for me. The predominant colour scheme throughout the subtheme is dark pink and medium azure though the individual sets have different accents too. I love the hot dog van in particular though all the smaller sets are different enough that I'll probably get them all.

The rollercoaster is slightly disappointing and I definitely would have preferred a larger stand alone one with a more interesting and ambitious course (more twists and turns). That said, there isn't really anything wrong with the Ferris wheel or vertical drop ride and altogether the set doesn't look too bad value for money.

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: Friends 2012 - 2016
« Odgovor #127 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 04:32:26:posle podne »
« Poslednja izmena: Januar 26, 2016, 05:33:43:posle podne dugme »

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #128 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 07:41:23:posle podne »
Da li ovo, nadam se, znači da ćemo i normalnu prugu videti u ovoj padajuće-uspinjajućoj varijanti?

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #129 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 07:44:56:posle podne »
Ovo je uza verzija koloseka

bnesty

• Član kluba (redovni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #130 poslato: Januar 26, 2016, 08:14:53:posle podne »
U ovim dimenzijama se prvi put pojavio u Indiana Jones setova, mislim u crnoj boji.

Jako lepo, šteta što nisu nekako motorizovali ovaj roller coaster  :sad: ali bez obzira na to jako lep i interesantan set, lep dodatak luna park i za Friends i za City

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #131 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 06:10:19:posle podne »
evo jos slika

video:  https://youtu.be/pNYauWNj9ys

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #132 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 08:19:31:posle podne »
Osim lubenica koja je sjajna (a nadam se da će napraviti rešenje i za celu lubenicu), ne vidim nove delove. Štand s viršlama je vrh, ostalo onako, rolekoster je mogao biti mnogo bolji.

dugme

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #133 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 08:32:37:posle podne »
Kifla za virsle je deo koji nisam video ranije...

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #134 poslato: Januar 27, 2016, 08:50:44:posle podne »
Kifla se prvi put pojavila u Angry Birds setu.