Autor Tema: LUG "Kockice", Croatia  (Pročitano 4891 puta)

dudek

• Pol: Muškarac
    • Pogledaj profil
LUG "Kockice", Croatia
« poslato: Novembar 30, 2014, 04:01:25:posle podne »
Hi, all. It's dudek again, representing Croatia's LUG "Kockice".  8)
This theme will be used for communicating between our LUGs and of course all other forum users. Here we'll be announcing competitions, events, exhibits and everything that is organized by LUG "Kockice".
Hope this will be "a place to be" on this forum.  :wacky:
Stay tuned for more info.  :smilie:

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
Odg: LUG "Kockice", Croatia
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Novembar 30, 2014, 04:08:52:posle podne »
Dear members of nearby LUGs, it is our pleasure to invite you to join a building contest we organized especially for you. The goal of this contest is meeting other builders from our neighborhood, making better and stronger relations and forming new friendships. Also, we hope to encourage non-LUG builders to join a LUG from their country. We are looking forward to seeing what you have built.  :smilie:
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

B R I C K S T O R Y

Dear members of LUGs, LUG Kockice has prepared a new building competition for the winter days!

1.   E N T R Y R U L E S

1.   Only members of LUGs from Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Serbia and Slovenia are allowed to enter. The goal of this competition is to introduce members of the LUGs to each other and to encourage other builders to join their local LUG.
2.   The competition starts December 1st 2014 and ends January 1st 2015.
3.   During this period the identities of the contestants will be kept secret.
Photos of the creations will be published by the contest admin, on LUG Kockice's forum, in The LUG Lounge subforum:
BRICKSTORY
4.   Discussing the contest is possible in the subforum linked above as well as on the forums of other participating LUGs.
5.   Each contestant can submit only one creation for the contest - you are not allowed to submit previously published creations and you are also not allowed to publish the photos on your own before the end of the contest.
6.   Each creation must be presented with 3 (three) photos.
7.   The larger dimension of each photo must not be over 800 pixels. All creations must be well captured: not blurred or badly lit please.
8.   Before you start building you must send an e-mail to klub.kockice@gmail.com containing your full name and the name of your LUG. You must also write a number from 1 (one) to 10 (ten)*.
* - More information on that below.
9.   You may enter the contest at any time but no later than January 1st 2015.

2. V O T I N G

1.   The judges will be three members of LUG Kockice and they are not allowed to participate as contestants.
2.   The entries will be kept secret and published by the contest admin under numbers to ensure the anonymity of the contestants and to make sure the judges aren't biased. The contest admin is also not allowed to participate as a contestant.
3.   During the first week of January, each of the three judges will pick 10 (ten) creations which he/she will consider to be the best and those will be given an amount of points, in this manner:

1.   place – 20 points
2.   place – 15 points
3.   place – 12 points
4.   place – 10 points
5.   place – 9 points
6.   place – 8 points
7.   place – 7 points
8.   place – 6 points
9.   place – 5 points
10.   place – 4 points

3.   T H E M E

1.   The theme of this contest is HISTORY (hence the name Brickstory)
2.   These are the possibilities and each of them will be assigned a number*:

- Greek Mythology
- World's Greatest Inventions
- Ancient Egypt
- The Middle Ages
- History of Music - build a scene from a famous music
- History of Film - build a scene from a famous movie
- Leonardo da Vinci - build a scene depicting any of his inventions, or a remake of one of his paintings (mosaic, minifig scene, vignette, diorama...)
- 18th century
- The Stone Age
- Ancient Civilizations

* - Note: this is just a list that's going to be shuffled before the numbers are assigned.

3.   Before you start building you must send an e-mail to klub.kockice@gmail.com containing your full name and the name of your LUG. You must also write a number from 1 (one) to 10 (ten)*. You will then receive a reply with the information about the subject you have picked for yourself.
4.   There are no size restrictions. (Your creation may be micro, consisting of only a few bricks, and it may be a huge diorama, spanning a few meters in diameter.)

4.   P R I Z E S

1.   Prizes, courtesy of LUG Kockice's partners, MojeKocke.si and Alpine Bricks, are the following:

1.   place – 75043 – Star Wars: AT-AP
2.   place – 41008 – Friends: Heartlake City Pool
3.   place – 76015 – Spiderman: Doc Ock Truck Heist
4.   place – €20 coupon in BrickLink store Alpine Bricks
5.   place – €20 coupon in BrickLink store Alpine Bricks

2.   After the announcement of the winners, contest admin will contact each of them regarding the delivery of prizes.
3.   LUG Kockice is obliged to deliver all prizes before the end of January 2015.

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Novembar 30, 2014, 05:03:37:posle podne »
Hi dudek, a couple of questions:

1. What is the deadline for applying as a contestant?
2. When are the themes going to be shuffled i.e. when are the contestants going to know what they should be working on?

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Novembar 30, 2014, 05:35:23:posle podne »
@Sammael:

1. "Deadline" is 23:59:59 on December 31st, 2014..
2. They are alerady shuffled, you just have to send an email to klub.kockice@gmail.com with your name, the name of your LUG and pick a number between 1 and 10. Then you'll receive a mail with your theme.

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Decembar 15, 2014, 09:49:55:pre podne »
Hi everybody!
Due to holiday and family arrangements, that most of people are bound to  :wacky: , we decided to prolongue the "deadline" for BRICKSTORY.
New deadline is:

January 14th 23:59:59, 2015.

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Januar 08, 2015, 08:37:41:posle podne »
One week left for entering the competition... It's still not too late!  8)

Dardanel

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Januar 08, 2015, 09:17:05:posle podne »
Hello : ) Do I have to be an official member of Skockani, or is being a forum member here enough?

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Januar 09, 2015, 01:15:04:posle podne »
@Dardanel - Hi Dardanel! It's only for LUG members of Skockani. But you still have time to become a member of Skockani and enter the competition.  :wink:
Being a LUG member gives you more potential and more posibilities than just being a forum member. I hope you will apply for the membership and enter the competition.
Best of luck!

Dardanel

• Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Januar 09, 2015, 02:06:53:posle podne »
@Dardanel - Hi Dardanel! It's only for LUG members of Skockani. But you still have time to become a member of Skockani and enter the competition.  :wink:
Being a LUG member gives you more potential and more posibilities than just being a forum member. I hope you will apply for the membership and enter the competition.
Best of luck!

As I've understood it you only become a member after a trial period - which lasts for at least a year. Is it enough then if I'm a trial member?

Acidum

• Član kluba (redovni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Januar 09, 2015, 02:50:44:posle podne »

As I've understood it you only become a member after a trial period - which lasts for at least a year...

I have to intervene here:
- There are several "levels" of being a member of LUG Skockani. First level is "Pridruženi član", and although it is usualy reffered to as a "trial member" it is actually more like "Associate member". It gives You almost all of the benefits of being a LUG member (among others - participating in LUG events and competitions), but it lacks most of the "governing" benefits. Associate members can maintain their status indefinetly, but have the opportunity to advance to next level after one-year-trial period...
 nerd.png
...и нестадох у измаглици...

Dzoni

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Januar 09, 2015, 03:58:27:posle podne »
Da ne duljimo više na engleskom, svi se razumemo  :wink: (tj. bar je meni sad lakse da ovo napišem na "zajedničkom" jeziku :smilie:)

Dardanel, pošalji zahtev da želiš da budeš član Skockanih na email  info@skockani.com , i dobićeš izgled uplatnice. Uplatiš sutra 750 dinara i postaješ ubrzo pridruženi član Skockanih.

E sad, ne znam da li ćeš imati dovoljno vremena do 15. da završiš moc i da li Kockice dozvoljavaju i pridruženim članovima da učestvuju (mada, mislim da dozvoljavaju). Na ovo poslednje nek odgovori dudek.  :wink:

Sammael

• Član kluba (počasni)
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Januar 09, 2015, 09:21:00:posle podne »
Član je član, nema veze da li je pridruženi ili redovan. I Kockice imaju (ili su imale) više nivoa članstva, pa bi verovatno bilo naglašeno.  :)

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Januar 10, 2015, 12:38:47:pre podne »
Dardanel - if you are a member of Skockani, associated or regular, you can submit your creation at the competition. As Sammael mentioned, a LUG member is a LUG member, no matter on the level of membership.

Pa i po naškom onda...  :smilie:

Dardanel - ako postaneš članom Skockanih; na početku pridruženi, a sa vremenom možda i redovan  :wink:; možeš sudjelovati u natjecanju. Kao što je i Sammael spomenuo, svejedno je koja je vrsta tvog članstva. Član Klub je član Kluba  :smilie:

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Januar 16, 2015, 11:30:44:pre podne »
And... The entries are over!
Thanks to everyone that accepted the challenge and entered our first international competition.
Now we're in the process of looking over all the entries and voting.
So stay tuned!
 :party:

dudek

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Januar 18, 2015, 06:59:44:posle podne »
At last, the results! :LEGO04:
Here's the list of all entries with the points they received from our three judges.

Evo rezultata!
Ispod je tablica sa svim kreacijama i bodovima za svaku.

(Entries 14 and 3 had the same number of points, but 2/3 judges gave more points to entry no. 14 so this is why it ended up on 3rd place, one place higher than entry no. 3)
(Radovi 14 i 3 su imali isti broj bodova, no 2 od 3 suca su kreaciji 14 dali veće ocjene nego kreaciji 3, tako da je kreacija 14 rangirana više na tablici i na trećem je mjestu)

And here are the five winners! Congratulations, guys!  8)

A ovo je pet dobitnika! Čestitamo, dečki!
  8)

Nagrade/Prizes:
1. place – 75043 – Star Wars: AT-AP
2. place – 41008 – Friends: Heartlake City Pool
3. place – 76015 – Spiderman: Doc Ock Truck Heist
4. place – €20 coupon in BrickLink store Alpine Bricks
5. place – €20 coupon in BrickLink store Alpine Bricks

Once again, thank you all for participating!  :smilie:

Još jednom, hvala svima na sudjelovanju! Vidimo se u nekoj novoj igri uskoro!  :smilie: